An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and organised person to become part of the Western Australia Karate Federation (WAKF) team. The WAKF is looking for an independent contractor who can provide communication, participation and development initiatives and projects for the karate community in WA.
The contracted position is for 15 hours a fortnight for an initial 12 months contract.
The contractor will be responsible for:
- Providing communication to members, the karate community and other stakeholders.
- Coordinating and delivering forums, seminars and workshops for Karate in WA.
- Assisting with the rollout of the Membership Review actions, participation projects and volunteer plan.
- Planning and coordinating the delivery of development and participation opportunities within the sport;
- Delivering and reporting on actions from the WAKF Operational Plan.
Please click here if you would like more information on the position, the selection criteria and how to apply.
Applications close on Monday 27 February 2023
This position has been created through funding received from the DLGSC.