Dear Instructors & Athletes
The Board of Directors for the WA Karate Federation would like to invite you and your members to the 2023 State Championships being held 2 April @ Gold Netball Stadium, 200 Selby St, Jolimont.
Please find attached information regarding weigh in & ID requirements for all Athletes and the link below for registration.
- Club badges are only allowed to be worn on Karate Gi’s.
- Closing Date – Saturday 25 March 2023
If an athlete HAS NOT competed at a State Championship previously then ID for proof of age must be sighted during the weigh in times (even if you are not weighing in for a Kumite division) Both weigh ins will be at Gold Netball Centre:-
- Weigh in will be during State tournament setup 3.45 – 4.30pm on Saturday 1 April 2023 – ID for proof of age also can be presented OR
- Weigh In Sunday 2nd April 8.30am – 10.00am @ State Championships – ID for proof of age also can be presented
- KATA Competitors competing as first timers in the morning must make sure you show your ID prior to competing if required.
WORKING WITH CHILDREN
Club Instructors must submit prior to the event by Thursday 30th March all Volunteers and if not already submitted for the Shobukan tournament their WWC information.
Volunteers who are exempt must also be on the list with exempt stated beside their name. Referees must submit a copy of the card. All other Volunteers we require Name, DOB, WWC number and expiry date.
You can register for the event by clicking on the link below.
REFEREE & COACHES SEMINAR – TABLE OFFICIALS COURSE
Referee, Coaches seminar Saturday 18th March @ 2 – 4pm @ Golds Netball Stadium – Registration & payment must be completed prior to Wednesday 15th March via the link below:-
- Table Officials Course – Saturday 18th March @ 2 – 4pm @ Golds Netball Stadium – Registration must be completed prior to Wednesday 15th March via the link below:-