An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and organised person to become part of the Western Australia Karate Federation (WAKF) team. The WAKF is looking for an independent contractor who can provide communication, participation and development initiatives for the karate community in WA.
The contracted position is for 23 hours a fortnight for an initial 12-month contract.
The contractor will be responsible for supporting the WAKF by:
- Provide communication to members, the karate community and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate and deliver forums, regional tours and workshops for Karate in WA.
- Assist with the rollout of the Membership Review actions, participation projects and volunteer/workforce plan.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of development opportunities within the sport.
- Deliver and report on actions from the WAKF Operational Plan.
Please click here if you would like more information on the position and the selection criteria.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter outlining your experience and CV to the Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 19 September 2023
Ruth Gibbons, Executive Officer at email@example.com
The WAKF will commence interviews throughout the recruitment process.
This position has been created through funding received from the DLGSC.