An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and organised person to become part of the Western Australia Karate Federation (WAKF) team. The WAKF is looking for an independent contractor who can provide event, state team and administration services for the karate community in WA.
The contracted position is for 26 hours a month for an initial 12-month contract.
The contractor will be responsible for supporting the WAKF by:
- Administrating WAKF Events and fostering opportunities for karate in WA.
- Overseeing WAKF State Team and State Squad initiatives and activities.
- Overseeing membership, both new and renewals, as well as membership communication.
- Providing administration support, including reception and general office duties.
- Serving as the Working with Children Check Officer.
Please click here if you would like more information on the position and the selection criteria.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter outlining your experience and CV to the Executive Officer at email@example.com.
Friday 2 February 2024
Ruth Gibbons, Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The WAKF will commence interviews throughout the recruitment process.